Life is Short, Work Somewhere Awesome!
As an Marketing Intern, you will be a part of the Talent Enterprise team for a duration of 6 months. During this time, you will be exposed to various areas of the business from project delivery, analytics, marketing and sales. You will apply your learnings, and in parallel, learn a lot about how we design and deliver programs for various clients.
The Talent Enterprise is a young, talented, entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fast-growing company that focuses on providing clients with evidence based and future focused solutions.
We partner with our clients to provide technology-driven talent assessment, youth enablement and capability development solutions. We help forward-thinking business leaders and organisations improve their ability to assess, identify, select, develop, engage, and retain talent to improve performance. Furthermore, we help human capital leaders make sense of their talent data which empowers them to them to make informed and strategic decisions that improve overall productivity, revenue and profit growth.
In addition to being driven and passionate about marketing and communication we would like you to be focused on building a career in a similar field. Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand what we do, and how we can help various clients on their human development priorities
- You will work with the marketing team and support them with their deliverables
- You will write creative content for social media and other platforms
- You will help support the growth of the business and work with teams in other regions to expand presence in markets we are working in.
- You will work with the marketing team to support internal and external stakeholders for all marketing and communication requirements
- You will be required to provide a fresh pair of eyes and provide your perspective on the work we do
- You will need to work independently and autonomously at times
- Ambitious and Independant
- Creative and Confident
- Analytical and Flexible
- Adaptable and Determined
- Optimistic and Resilient
- Collaborative and Resourceful
What Else are We Looking for…:
- You should have completed ATLEAST 3 years in a Bachelors program focusing on; Marketing, Communication or Media
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- You should have proficiency in using Photoshop, Illustrator and Animation Tools.
Why It’s Awesome to be Part of The Talent Enterprise
- Young and ambitious team who work hard and have lots of fun
- We are an entrepreneurial company, growing fast, and making a significant impact in the region.
- We want to go global and we are all part of the journey and making it happen.
- You will be part of shaping the future direction of the business.
About The Talent Enterprise
The Talent Enterprise is a leading-edge human capital ‘think’ and ‘do’ tank answering tomorrow’s questions today. We help accelerate change through our talent assessment, youth enablement and capability development solutions, grounded in applied research and powered by technology.
Partnering with polcloseicy-makers, employers and educators, we enable people and communities to thrive, advancing the application of positive behavioural science. Our inter-disciplinary team has diverse backgrounds in human resources, psychology, leadership, psychometrics, behavioural economics, education, youth development, machine learning, AI and technology.
Headquartered in Dubai, with a fast-expanding global network of offices and partners, we work with over 150+ clients across the Middle East, North and Sub-Saharan Africa, UK, Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India and Pakistan. Our ‘Collaboratory’ model enables us to reach a network of over 250+ associates and experts across the world, delivering practical, localised and evidence-based solutions which matter.