Young people represent the promise of changing societies for the better, yet they are making misguided choices related to their future. Globally, we continue to face a unique paradox, with rising youth unemployment and underemployment, yet, employers reporting a lack of young job seekers with the right skills and mindset.
Less than 50%
Would study the same subjects again if given a choice
End up in jobs unrelated to their areas of study
THE WORLD’S FIRST STRENGTHS-BASED CAREER GUIDANCE TOOL
The Career Thriving Index® identifies an individual’s innate strengths and recommends careers where they can thrive. Based on a ‘world of employment’ map comprising of over +1000 Roles across 24 Career Clusters and 95 Career Sub-Tracks, It provides feedback on critical strengths that are required to thrive in their top 5 sectors, providing a clear roadmap for career planning and future development.
Based on the science of strengths and positive education, The Thriving Index® Career is a leading-edge strengths-based career assessment, delivered through our proprietary technology platform, Lighthouse.
Who is it for?
High School and
For Career Change
Key Features and Benefits
- Seamless access and easy administration across multiple devices
- Only 15 minutes to complete with appropriate questions for high school / university students
- Available in multiple languages
- Extensive global and regional youth norms
- Automatic and intuitive reports using our proprietary algorithms
- Assesses critical strengths such as grit, resilience, growth mindset, confidence, optimism, empathy and teamwork
- Reports suitability across 24 Career Clusters and 95 Career Sub-Tracks
- In-depth information across the top 5 occupations, with insights on work environment, academic and job requirements, possible career tracks
- Indicates the main strengths related to the top 5 occupations and how they correspond to the strengths of the student
- Provides career suitability across +1000 jobs based on our future of work research
- Helps define a meaningful, future-focused career plan