This notice applies across all online services we provided by The Talent Collaboratory FZ-LLC and its related organisations, including our role as an application service provider, any other web apps or services we may offer (for example, events, learning or accreditation). This notice does not necessarily apply to data collected or held in other related third party or integrated services, which may have their own policies and should be contacted directly. When we say ‘personal data’ we mean identifiable information about you, like your name, email, biographical details, demographic information and your responses to our questionnaires. If you can’t be identified (for example, when personal data has been aggregated and anonymised) then this notice doesn’t apply. Who are ‘we’? When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means The Talent Collaboratory FZ-LLC and all its wholly owned subsidiaries. Our headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, although we operate and have operations a growing number of other locations across the world. Our global principles of data protection are built around four key principles. They’re at the heart of everything we do relating to personal data.
- Transparency: We take a human approach to how we process personal data by being open, honest and transparent.
- Enablement: We enable connections and efficient use of personal data to empower productivity improvements and to provide more powerful insights into individual strengths and preferences.
- Security: We champion industry leading approaches to securing any personal data entrusted to us.
- Stewardship: We accept the responsibility that comes with processing personal data.
How we collect your data:When you use our services, complete one of our questionnaires or visit our website, we collect personal data. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorised into the following: Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites, complete a questionnaire or use our services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services and we may not be able to provide your full results in any reporting. Information we collect automatically: We may collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at, what actions you performed in our software and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalising the content you see). Information we get from third parties: The majority of information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as your current or prospective employer or trusted third parties, which may have other services or questionnaires integrated with our own. In the case of the former, where our clients are current or existing employers, they would typically be acting as “data controllers”, and our client should be the main point of contact for communication with their own users, depending on their corporate data security procedures. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalise and improve our services, and to analyse the personal data you provide to us directly. Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it:
- to perform a contract with you, your current or prospective employer or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, e.g. for research purposes, or:
- in accordance with a legal obligation, or
- where we have your consent.
How we use your data:First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our services and provide you with any insights you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following: To communicate with you. This may include:
- providing you with information you’ve requested from us such as reports or information we are required to send to you directly
- operational communications, like changes to our services, security updates, or assistance with using our services
- asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting.
How we can share your data:There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- other companies in The Talent Collaboratory FZ-LLC group of companies
- third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data to, for example, support delivery of or provide functionality on the website or services
- regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where it is mandatory to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
- an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business
- other parties where we have received your consent.
International Data Transfers:When we share data, it may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country of residence or citizenship or where you were located when you originally engaged our services. These countries may have laws different to what you’re used to. Where we disclose personal data to a third party in another country, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected and all parts of this Notice continue to apply throughout and in perpetuity. For individuals with residence, citizenship or whom engaged our services within the European Economic Area (EEA), this means that your data may be transferred outside of the EEA. For further information, please contact us using the details set out in the Contact Us section below.
Security:Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens. For more information, please contact us using the details set out in the Contact Us section below.
Retention:We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
Your rights:It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. You also have rights to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- object to our continued processing of your personal data