Life is short, work somewhere awesome.
Follow us on LinkedIn for career opportunities and join our growing team.
The Talent Enterprise is a fast-paced and fast-growing company that focuses on providing clients with evidence based and future focused solutions.
We partner with our clients to provide technology-driven talent assessment, youth enablement and capability development solutions. We help forward-thinking business leaders and organisations improve their ability to assess, identify, select, develop, engage, and retain talent. Furthermore, we help human capital leaders make sense of their talent data which empowers them to them to make informed and strategic decisions that improve overall productivity, revenue, and profit growth.
As the Managing Consultant in our Client Success team, you will play a significant role in the firm’s growth and client success. You will support clients globally, and ensure they are able to positively impact their business outcomes. You will provide solutions and manage projects best suited towards human capital priorities. More importantly, you will ensure that you build and maintain positive relationships with your clients and across the team.
As a Managing Consultant, you will be responsible for working with our clients of their human capital priorities, including end-to-end project management, and providing advisory support.
- Leads and delivers projects on talent assessment and talent management, including but not limited to high potential identification, succession planning, human capital transformation and change, leadership development and coaching.
- Build effective relationships with our existing and potential clients in order to retain and build business.
- Create and design custom assessments, reports and solutions for clients based on their talent frameworks.
- Effectively manage projects and client engagements end-to-end.
- Partner with the commercial team to develop client solutions and proposals.
- Support our project and technology teams on assessment R&D, design of new tools and solutions.
The role would be based at our Head Quarters in Dubai, and we are willing to relocate the right talent from anywhere in the world!
- Ambitious and Confident
- Analytical and Creative
- Resilient and Flexible
- Adaptable and Determined
- Optimistic and Independent
- Collaborative and Resourceful
- Entrepreneurial and Structured
Required Experience and Qualifications (The Must Have’s)
- At least 5-6 years of experience working as a consultant with a specialisation in talent management and assessment, including some experience working with a Big 4 consultancy, a global HR consultancy or a leading test publisher in a similar capacity
- Previous experience in managing large scale and complex projects on high potential identification, succession planning, restructuring and transformation etc.
- Relevant experience and qualifications in talent assessment, including but not limited to BPS Test User: Occupational Ability and Personality (formerly BPS Level A & B), certification in Assessor Skills and certification in assessment tools such as Hogan and Saville
Desired Qualifications and Experience (The Nice to Have’s)
- Masters Degree in Organisational Psychology or Human Capital would be an advantage
- A qualification as a BPS Chartered Occupational Psychologist (or equivalent)
- A qualification or certification as a ICF (or equivalent) coach
Why It’s Awesome to be Part of The Talent Enterprise
- Diversity hiring – we celebration passion. Our multi-cultural, gender diverse team recognises and rewards individual passion towards success.
- Wellbeing signatory – we are committed to create a healthy workplace where trust, honesty compassion and psychological safety is our greatest priority.
- Flexible culture – we promote a flexible working culture. We have members working from different locations, around different timings and respect the need for flexibility in today’s demanding world.
- Young and ambitious team who work hard and have lots of fun
- We are an entrepreneurial company, growing fast, and making a significant impact in the region.
- You will be part of shaping the future direction of the business.
- If you have a great idea, run with it. If it works, then let’s do more of it.
- Annual incentive to recognise great performers.
- Full benefits package including medical, annual ticket, paid time off, and flexible working hours.
- Company outings and annual off-site (our most recent trips have taken us to England, India, Canada, and Thailand).
About The Talent Enterprise
The Talent Enterprise is a leading-edge human capital ‘think’ and ‘do’ tank answering tomorrow’s questions today. We help accelerate change through our talent assessment, youth enablement and capability development solutions, grounded in applied research and powered by technology.
Partnering with policymakers, employers and educators, we enable people and communities to thrive, advancing the application of positive behavioural science. Our inter-disciplinary team has diverse backgrounds in human resources, psychology, leadership, psychometrics, behavioural economics, education, youth development, machine learning, AI and technology.
Headquartered in Dubai, with a fast-expanding global network of offices and partners, we work with over 150+ clients across the Middle East, North and Sub-Saharan Africa, UK, Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India and Pakistan. Our ‘Collaboratory’ model enables us to reach a network of over 250+ associates and experts across the world, delivering practical, localised and evidence-based solutions which matter.