The event gathered over 70 HR leaders from the UAE to discuss current and upcoming challenges in the human capital arena. Discussion topics included hot issues like the future of work, incorporating AI into HR, why companies aren’t successfully engaging younger generations, promoting inclusion at every level, the future of assessment and recruitment and so much more.
We wanted to thank all the attendees who participated in Talent 2020 and hope to see them again soon.
We’d also like to extend our gratitude to the esteemed panelists, who shared their expertise and insightful perspectives with everyone:
- Evren Altiok, Acting Chief Administrative Officer, CBI
- Muhammad Chbib, CEO, Tradeling and Founder of Tajawal.com
- Mahmoud Al Hameli, SVP Business Support, Senaat
- Hesham Ikhwan, Group Head of Learning and Talent, Al Futtaim Group
- Giovanni Everduin, Senior Advisor to CEO, CBI
- Victoria Redshaw, Talent Management and People Expert
- Lee Anna Nussbaumer, Group HR Director, Ghobash Group
- Gabriella Planojevic, Global Talent and Development Director, Aramex
- Vir Amar Dasmahpatra, Talent Director, Middle East & Africa, Schneider Electric
- Bernadine Karunaratne, Head of Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Etihad Airways
- Stefaan Van Waes, Harvard Business Publishing, Head of Middle East Region
Data from the event
We surveyed the audience between panel events and got some pretty interesting data on the mindset of HR leaders and their perspective on the readiness of organisations and leaders today when it comes to human capital.
A few snaps from the event