Life is Short, Work Somewhere Awesome!
As the Management Consultant, you will play a significant role in the firm’s growth and client success. You will work with clients to understand their requirements and build a program best suited towards their employee needs. You will be responsible for representing The Talent Enterprise as well as the client, when working with them to achieve their goals.
The Talent Enterprise is a young, talented, entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fast-growing company that focuses on providing clients with evidence based and future focused solutions.
We partner with our clients to provide technology-driven talent assessment, youth enablement and capability development solutions. We help forward-thinking business leaders and organisations improve their ability to assess, identify, select, develop, engage, and retain talent to improve performance. Furthermore, we help human capital leaders make sense of their talent data which empowers them to them to make informed and strategic decisions that improve overall productivity, revenue and profit growth.
In addition to your industry experience, strategic thinking, and client-focused mindset, you must be able to influence, drive change, and demonstrate your ability to successfully build long term relationships with your clients. You must demonstrate a passion to achieve and excel, identifying challenges as opportunities and finding opportunities amidst challenges. You will also:
- Understand what we do, and how we can help various clients on their human development priorities
- Work with the clients to understand their requirements in order to provide a customised solution aimed towards achieving their people priorities
- Liaison with the sales team to understand the clients’ requirements and provide necessary solutions
- Work with the sales team in creating proposals if and when required
- Design and deliver competency-based assessments focused on achieving the clients objectives
- Keep up to date on industry trends to understand how to continuously improve on the solutions we provide to our clients
- Design and deliver customised development programs aimed at achieving the client’s peoples priorities
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure achievement of client objectives
- Work with all departments across the business to ensure you are able to contribute towards the growth of The Talent Enterprise, whilst achieving your client’s goals.
- Ambitious and Confident
- Analytical and Creative
- Resilient and Flexible
- Adaptable and Determined
- Optimistic and Independent
- Collaborative and Resourceful
- Entrepreneurial and Structured
What Else are We Looking for…:
- Bachelors or Masters in Organisational Psychology, Business Psychology or a Masters degree in HR
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the region
- Strong knowledge of understanding assessment solutions and working with clients on achieving their requirements
- Exposure to talent assessment and development solutions, HCM Technology, Learning and Talent Platforms etc. or recruitment industry background.
- Ability to travel across the GCC.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
Why It’s Awesome to be Part of The Talent Enterprise
- Young and ambitious team who work hard and have lots of fun
- We are an entrepreneurial company, growing fast, and making a significant impact in the region.
- We want to go global and we are all part of the journey and making it happen.
- You will be part of shaping the future direction of the business.
- If you have a great idea, run with it. If it works, then let’s do more of it.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission potential.
- Annual incentive to recognise great performers.
- Full benefits package including medical, annual ticket, paid time off, and flexible working hours.
- Company outings and annual off-site (our most recent trips have taken us to England, India, Canada, and Thailand).
About The Talent Enterprise
The Talent Enterprise is a leading-edge human capital ‘think’ and ‘do’ tank answering tomorrow’s questions today. We help accelerate change through our talent assessment, youth enablement and capability development solutions, grounded in applied research and powered by technology.
Partnering with policy-makers, employers and educators, we enable people and communities to thrive, advancing the application of positive behavioural science. Our inter-disciplinary team has diverse backgrounds in human resources, psychology, leadership, psychometrics, behavioural economics, education, youth development, machine learning, AI and technology.
Headquartered in Dubai, with a fast-expanding global network of offices and partners, we work with over 150+ clients across the Middle East, North and Sub-Saharan Africa, UK, Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India and Pakistan. Our ‘Collaboratory’ model enables us to reach a network of over 250+ associates and experts across the world, delivering practical, localised and evidence-based solutions which matter.