About The Role
Are you a supercharged energetic event specialist, that is able to turn projects around in a super timely manner? Then, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a highly driven and detail-oriented Event Marketing Specialist that can work on our corporate events of various sizes, in various markets, targeting different audience groups.
You should be able to plan, think creatively, communicate effectively and deliver superior quality events every single time. You will be in charge of managing all the communication, with various stakeholders and represent the company at each of the events in the best suited manner.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and events that engage with our target audience.
- Manage the budget and allocate resources to the various marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners to help execute campaigns.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company activities across all platforms (align the events with the campaigns and unify the messaging and designs)
- Measure and analyze campaign success, making adjustments as needed.
- Conduct event briefing sessions with stakeholders, and make sure everyone is aligned on the objectives, requirements, tasks and desired outcome.
- Conduct debriefing sessions in a timely manner and update the internal resources to make sure we are constantly delivering better quality in a more efficient and effective way.
- Communicate with the event agencies, organisers, suppliers on briefings, budgets, and negotiations in order to secure the best brand exposure and more effective tools.
- Come up with new and tech based solutions and ideas that can be used at events to deliver a better customer experience.
- Work on event content plans from with the team to deliver the communication strategy and prepare the designs for each event independently.
- Update the events page on the website with the latest events we are conducting and participating in.
- Manage all the logistics and marketing requirements for the Training Academy, promote the individual trainings ahead of time and ensure that all the content is prepared and shared with trainees in a timely manner.
- Update the CRM in a timely manner with all the new leads generated from each event
- Utilize data to create impactful and inspiring experiential marketing campaigns.
- Share event details with the team in a timely manner to include in email communication and newsletter
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and provide creative ideas for events
- Acquire the latest marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Competitor reviews of both online and offline activities
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Requirements and skills
- Masters degree in marketing or relevant field with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proven working experience in the area of events with a track record of delivering exceptional quality
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with handling agencies, vendors, suppliers and partners
- Ability to use various CRM (Zoho) and CMS systems as well as emailing tools
- Ability to create effective content for events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinking and an eye for detail.