About The Role
Do you think out of the box and believe in the power of marketing? Then, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a passionate Marketeer that is able to work on planning, executing and monitoring marketing campaigns as per the marketing strategy.
You should be eager to deliver new ideas and think outside the box when it comes to tech and marketing. You will be working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally, and you will be required to grow these relationships and connect in the most suitable way with our target audiences across different markets.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of marketing strategies with the goal of increasing brand awareness, customer engagement, and sales.
- Analyze market trends and implement changes to ensure the company remains competitive.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build the right positioning of the brand
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence across all platforms (PR, Events, social media, Campaigns)
- Launch optimised campaigns to increase the company and brand awareness as well as generate quality leads through various methods
- Achieve the success rate of planned marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with designers to improve branding materials and collaterals
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content and optimise user experience
- Work on building and optimising user funnels
- Actively involved in improving the SEO efforts
- Prepare newsletters and promotional content and organise their distribution through various channels
- Standardise all the marketing collaterals for the company and ensure the implementation across teams
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website content
- Create and manage content for various marketing channels.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets, maintain the budget sheet
- Analyse market trends and insights and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies, optimise spends and performance based on analysis and feedback.
- Competitor reviews of both online and offline activities
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Requirements and skills
- Masters degree in marketing or relevant field with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proven working experience in marketing.
- Excellent understanding of marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with handling marketing campaigns, working with agencies, developing content and reporting achievements on a regular basis.
- Ability to use various CRM (Zoho) and CMS systems as well as emailing tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented mindset
- Ability to think creatively and handle multiple projects simultaneously.