As the Business Development Manager – UAE, you will play a significant role in the firm’s growth and bottom-line results. You will work closely with the Commercial Director, taking responsibility for identifying and building new client relationships with senior human capital leaders and C-level executives in some of the largest and most recognised companies in the region. You will understand client needs and find solutions that are catered to their needs, translating their business challenges into opportunities. This position in based in Dubai, reporting to the Commercial Director, UAE. It will provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow with the business, encouraging you to take risks and identify opportunities for growth.
In addition to your industry experience, strategic thinking, and client-focused mindset, you must be able to influence, drive change, and demonstrate your ability to successfully support the Commercial Director in closing high value opportunities and building long term relationships with clients. You must demonstrate a passion to achieve and excel, identifying challenges as opportunities and finding opportunities amidst challenges. You will:
- Understand what we do, and how we can help various clients on their human development priorities
- Identify new clients and business opportunities and create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate use of Cloud CRM Solution for forecasting, client management, opportunity management and invoicing.
- Build long term relationships with our clients and partners
- Researches customers in order to prepare, negotiate and present customised client proposals/RPP and solutions
- Create compelling proposals and RFPs which demonstrate value and gets the right message across
- Understand the client and provide customised solutions to help solve their most pressing talent challenges
- Generate new leads through networking, sales and marketing activities to ensure a continuous pipeline of opportunities
- Manage long-term, complex sales cycles
- Proactively initiate and engage in BD calls and meetings to target prospects, managing the full business development cycle
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts and 3rd party providers, which have significant growth potential
- Ensure implementation of subscription contracts for recurring client requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with delivery, technology, and support teams
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to help improve and drive product development and growth
- Increase and continuously promote the TTE brand within the market
- Develop, apply and share specialist content knowledge.
- Ambitious and Confident
- Creative and Analytical
- Resilient and Flexible
- Adaptable and Determined
- Independent and Structured
- Collaborative and Resourceful
- Entrepreneurial and Optimistic
What Else are We Looking for…:
- Bachelor’s degree; all majors considered; advanced degrees welcomed
- Minimum of 4+ years of new business and field sales experience in the GCC
- Passion and Knowledge of and experience in selling HR solution, talent assessment and development solutions, HCM Technology, Learning and Talent Platforms etc. or recruitment industry background.
- Prior experience and client-base in the region
- Ability to travel across the GCC. Expected to travel 30% of the time…but we are flexible.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Arabic is an advantage.
Why It’s Awesome to be Part of The Talent Enterprise:
- Young and ambitious team who work hard and have lots of fun
- We are an entrepreneurial company, growing fast, and making a significant impact in the region.
- We want to go global and we are all part of the journey and making it happen.
- You will be part of shaping the future direction of the business.
- If you have a great idea, run with it. If it works, then let’s do more of it.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission potential.
- Annual incentive to recognise great performers.
- Full benefits package including medical, annual ticket, paid time off, and flexible working hours.
- Company outings and annual off-site (our most recent trips have taken us to Baku, England, Canada, and Thailand).
Where: Dubai, UAE
About The Talent Enterprise
The Talent Enterprise is a leading-edge human capital ‘think’ and ‘do’ tank answering tomorrow’s questions today. We help accelerate change through our talent assessment, youth enablement and capability development solutions, grounded in applied research and powered by technology.
Partnering with policy-makers, employers and educators, we enable people and communities to thrive, advancing the application of positive behavioural science. Our inter-disciplinary team has diverse backgrounds in human resources, psychology, leadership, psychometrics, behavioural economics, education, youth development, machine learning, AI and technology.
Headquartered in Dubai, with a fast-expanding global network of offices and partners, we work with over 150+ clients across the Middle East, North and Sub-Saharan Africa, UK, Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India and Pakistan. Our ‘Collaboratory’ model enables us to reach a network of over 250+ associates and experts across the world, delivering practical, localised and evidence-based solutions which matter.