Life is Short, Work Somewhere Awesome!
As the Business Analyst, you will be working with our Lighthouse delivery team, providing overall support to the business. You will be the key member supporting us to achieve success with our clients.
The Talent Enterprise is a young, talented, entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fast-growing company that focuses on providing clients with evidence based and future focused solutions.
We partner with our clients to provide technology-driven talent assessment, youth enablement and capability development solutions. We help forward-thinking business leaders and organisations improve their ability to assess, identify, select, develop, engage, and retain talent to improve performance. Furthermore, we help human capital leaders make sense of their talent data which empowers them to them to make informed and strategic decisions that improve overall productivity, revenue and profit growth.
In addition to bring driven and passionate about work, you should be willing to go above and beyond and own your growth in the firm. You must demonstrate a passion to achieve and excel, identifying challenges as opportunities and finding opportunities amidst challenges. You will:
- Understand what we do, and how we can help various clients on their human development priorities
- Manage the Lighthouse Platform
- Support internal and external stakeholders
- Support clients on all aspects of the platform
- Test and work on the development of the Lighthouse Platform
- Ambitious and Independant
- Analytical and Focused
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Collaborative and Resourceful
What Else are We Looking for…:
- Bachelor’s degree; all majors considered, Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Data Analytical Skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Arabic is an advantage but not a must.
Why It’s Awesome to be Part of The Talent Enterprise
- Young and ambitious team who work hard and have lots of fun
- We are an entrepreneurial company, growing fast, and making a significant impact in the region.
- We want to go global and we are all part of the journey and making it happen.
- You will be part of shaping the future direction of the business.
- If you have a great idea, run with it. If it works, then let’s do more of it.
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission potential.
- Annual incentive to recognise great performers.
- Full benefits package including medical, annual ticket, paid time off, and flexible working hours.