Talent in 2020: Challenges and Strategies for a New Decade
TTE, Mackenzie Jones and KPISOFT are hosting Talent in 2020: Challenges and Strategies for a New Decade in Dubai this February. The event will include panel discussions with some of UAE’s leading HR thought leaders to share views and debate some of the most pressing HR issues in the GCC at the moment.
Date: Wednesday, February 26th 2020
Time: 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: Media One Hotel, Dubai
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED – contact us to be on the waiting list
Come and hear from our great line up of insightful panelists, including:
- Evren Altiok, Acting Chief Administrative Officer, CBI
- Muhammad Chbib, CEO, Tradeling and Founder of Tajawal.com
- Mahmoud Al Hameli, SVP Business Support, Senaat
- Hesham Ikhwan, Group Head of Learning and Talent, Al Futtaim Group
- Giovanni Everduin, Senior Advisor to CEO, CBI
- Victoria Redshaw, Talent Management and People Expert
- Sandeep Gautam, General Manager – Group HR, Sharaf Group
- Gabriella Planojevic, Global Talent and Development Director, Aramex
- Vir Amar Dasmahpatra, Talent Director, Middle East & Africa, Schneider Electric
- Bernadine Karunaratne, Head of Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Etihad Airways
- Radhika Punshi, Managing Director and Co-Founder, The Talent Enterprise
- David Jones, CEO and Co-Founder, The Talent Enterprise
- Stefaan Van Waes, Harvard Business Publishing, Head of Middle East Region
3.30 – 4:00 Registration and Introductions
4:00 – 4:45 The C-Suite Panel – Gearing up for a Changing Workforce and Economy
What strategies should organisations adopt to attract, develop and engage its workforce keeping in mind the economic and business challenges? What does the business expect from its HR leaders?
4:45 – 5:30 HR Panel: Talent Strategies that Work in 2020
Staying away from all the jargon, this panel will talk about real world strategies that work to help hire, engage, manage and develop employees.
5:45 – 6:30 The Leadership Debate
With all the billions of dollars of investment in leadership development, do we have better leaders today than we did 50 years ago?
6:30 – 7:00 Drinks and networking